Saturday, November 22, 2008

Aureus Knights guild moves

A while back, Aureus Knights moved to Red Eye Mountain server in WAR. The logistics of that move were handled very well by the leadership. I have to commend their ability to keep track of about 200 members and make the transition to a new server so smooth. And REM seems to be a good server, with several guilds I recognize by name, such as Grudge Guild. The leadership negotiated with the other guilds to see where they were moving and made the decision with our alliance in mind. Overall, very well done.

Some of my characters changed their names as a result, and I have updated my character list here. I guilded my Shadow Warrior because I found that character to be very interesting. I still like my Warrior Priest and Witch Hunter, though.

No comments: