Saturday, September 13, 2008

Leaving the Guild

It was bittersweet when I left my guild, The Holy Knights of Westmarch, to wander off on my own. I am happy about the decision, but on the other hand, I am sad to leave a group I liked so much. I think I have to leave some groups to discover more about the world, even the world of video games.

I am happy to leave because I leave the problems behind and the personal angst I felt when posting on the forums. I am sad because I may never play with certain individuals I respect in gaming. I was forced to leave because of dwindling membership and no solutions to the problem.

I am trying a rather hard way by trying to start new characters on a new server. I may end up transferring my characters, after all, even though there are no guarantees that I transfer to a server where I can do Kara and beyond. I find many guilds have certain times to play, and my times seldom match their times.

No comments: